Thursday, July 2, 2009

What am I doing?

So, it seems like everyone with high speed internet has a blog. So, I thought why not give it a try. Just like facebook and myspace, I don't know what I'm doing. I think this will be a great way to share Haley's pictures.

So, what is going on in the Hazel world? With Haley, I am thinking about trying out cloth diapers. A friend told us all about them and even showed us which ones she preferred, etc. It didn't look too bad! Although I plan on trying to avoid the poops, and just using them for T-T's for now. So, it looked like Gro Baby was the best, as I can use it from infants to toddler, and not have to buy different sizes. I also like the fact that you can take the shell out and replace it, and of course saving $$ doesn't hurt :)

So, we'll see how it goes! Maybe you'll want to try it too!

1 comment: