Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gro Baby

So, I received my first Gro Baby cloth diaper in the mail Monday! Although I haven't used it yet, as I am still working on washing it. They recommend you wash it 3-5 times before your first use. I also had to get a special type of detergent, as it is best to use one free of all the dyes, perfumes, enzymes, and other things I can't remember. But I did get one I can use on all our other stuff too, so it's not too bad. It's really cute, and probably not like what you're thinking. Until I saw it, I thought of those like the ones we use as burp cloths now days. But this is way better, as they use snaps and have these inserts you can replace. I'll post a picture of Haley in it once I get it washed up.

1 comment:

  1. I got mine too! I need to start washing it. I didn't think about detergent...hmm.

    ReplyDelete