Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Useful information

So, I have been meaning to post these random things....maybe they'll be helpful for you too.

  • Plastic magnetic alphabet letters can scratch your fridge! We are no longer useing them.
  • The Disney Give a day. Get a Day. program was easy and works! I got a free ticket to Disney for volunteering :)
  • Seems like there are a lot of people getting lots of free stuff from Walgreens and CVS. So, I tried it. It was a little frustrating to start with, since our newspaper doesn't have both coupon inserts in our weekend paper. Apparently they rotate. Red Plum one week, and SmartSource the next. So, for my first trip last week, I spent around $4.50 at Walgreens and got $5 in register rewards, that I plan to use this week. For my $4 I got toothpaste and 2 fancy chapsticks. So, my plan for this week is not to spend any out of pocket and get more stuff :) We'll see. Not sure if it's really worth it, as I wasted a lot of time getting the coupons etc. Now that I have been collecting them, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. We have a friend who does that at CVS and Walgreens she rakes up....good luck!

    ReplyDelete