Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our BRAND new car!

So, I thought I would post some pictures of the car we bought Saturday. I kept my silver bullet (the rodeo) for 9 years, and since it was totaled by the trash truck, we finally broke down and got a new one this past Saturday. So, after lots of begging and Bryan squeezing into dad's truck, he decided it was time too. So, I took these pictures today, 5 days later....... here's our BRAND NEW CAR.... Oh, and we were on our way to Haley's first day of school. I'll post those pictures later


Bryan seems to think there may be some confusion....I am not intending to brag about our new debt, but rather complain about getting ran into by a mature woman who did not see us. As you can tell I have been complaining all day about this, but we are definitely very thankful we are all okay!!








.

No comments:

Post a Comment